[NOTE: Basic Description & Image Taken From: TEDx Academy Website]
About Joseph Riggio:
Dr. Joseph Riggio is a cognitive scientist with deep expertise in transformational communication, decision-making and non-ordinary cognition. He is the architect and designer of the Mythogenic Self™ Process and an international figure in the professional NLP™ and hypnosis communities. Joseph is also a well known speaker and the author of many books and articles on transformational change, leadership and elite performance, including “Towards A Theory Of Transpersonal Decision-Making In Human Systems.”
Joseph is renown for the capacity of his insight to what motivates people to action, both personally and professionally, and his ability to organize the means to articulate the specific messages that will move these individuals to actually taking action. This may just as often be a conversation regarding the next step in an executive or professional career as it will be a plan to transform an entire organization to attain a new level of competence in meeting the demands of an ever-changing and often chaotic marketplace.
Joseph works as a transformational change agent with leaders in international business and professional circles. He advises single individuals, small groups, teams and entire organizations developing elite performance strategies that align them to move forward with integrity, elegance and aplomb.
- Architect & Designer: MythoSelf® Process and Soma-Semantics®
- Developer: Satisfaction Cycle®, Persuasion Technology®, Negotiation Technology®
Education & Training:
- Bernelli University: Ph.D. Business Administration: Strategy & Leadership 2005
- Ph.D. Dissertation:
“Towards A Theory of Transpersonal Decision-Making in Human Systems“
- NLP America/Blue Dell Systems: Master NLP Trainer/Hypnotist, Generative Imprint Trainer
- Mythic Imagination Institute: Certification in Applied Mythology 2008
- 4th Degree Black Belt Okinawan Karate; 1st Degree Black Belt Aiki-Jujitsu
- Society of NLP/Richard Bandler: NLP Master Trainer & Coach
- International Board of Licensed Executive Coaches: IBLEC Fellow
- Alan Weiss Private Roster Mentors: Mentor Master
- National Guild of Hypnotists: NGH Certified Master/Consulting Hypnotist
- Local 472 Hypnotherapists Union: Hypnotherapist/Member
- Local 104 OPEIU AFL-CIO: Hypnotist/Member
- Church of Latter-Day Dude: Ordained Dudeist Priest*
Go Here For: Abbreviated CV Timeline
Disclaimer: All of Dr. Riggio’s work is designed to be purely and only informative, educational and entertaining, based solely on his own learning, observations and opinions – it is not intended to represent or give health, medical, psychological, legal, financial or professional advice of any kind. There are no claims, promises, warranties or guarantees made regarding specific results or outcomes via the purchase and use of any product or participation in any program with Joseph.*
*The Fine Print: Although he claims no specific religious or spiritual education or bias, all of Dr. Riggio’s work is performed as a practicing ordained priest in good standing of the Church of the Latter-Day Dude, as such he works with the full authority and freedom from religion and the separation of state – should you require it, upon request, Joseph may be available to preside over religious ceremonies in most U.S. States such as funerals, weddings or other celebrations. All products and programs designed, developed and/or delivered are done so in accordance with the tenants of Dudeism as Dr. Riggio understands and practices it, i.e.: a Western form of “Shibumi” - primarily meaning, to abide. There is no intention nor implication of gender, race, creed, color or species bias in Dudeism or Joseph’s expression of it.