ABTI | Four Practice Areas℠
Over the past twenty plus years the way I’ve approached working with clients has changed significantly, both in terms of the services I provide, and the manner in which I provide them … based largely on a combination of my own professional development and requests from my clients, as well as the needs and desires I perceive are present for those I most want to be serving.
I’m probably most well-known as the Architect & Designer of the MythoSelf® Process and Soma-Semantics® , which I continue to spend quite a bit of time developing. When I’m not studying and developing new things I spend most of my time using the processes, models and materials I create with individual private clients and with groups in programs I present worldwide via the company I founded in 1990, Applied Behavioral Technologies Institute | Princeton, and it’s subsidiary, Joseph Riggio International.
Applied Behavioral Technologies Institute | Princeton offers an opportunity to create stunning breakthroughs in your life personally and professionally … as well as within your business, organization and community.
If you want to:
- Establish Unwavering Personal Integrity
- Perform At An Elite Professional Level
- Develop Exquisite Professional Skills
- Design An Extraordinary Professional Practice
then the programs we offer, as well as the services and products we provide will prove to be essential resources as you move forward on your quest for excellence in your life.
The Four Practice Areas:
There are four primary areas of practice within the Applied Behavioral Technologies Institute | Princeton. As I continued to develop my practice I have narrowed and deepened the work I am focused on doing. Today much of what I do falls into one or more of the ABTI | Four Practice Areas:
- Advising clients individually and in small groups to create transformational breakthroughs and develop exquisite levels of performance – “Performance Design” programs are an example of this kind of work
- Working with executives, entrepreneurs and professional audiences internationally to develop their business and leadership skills – “Leadership Performance Design” is just such a program aimed a executives, entrepreneurs and private practice professionals
- Mentoring professional expert advisors – both solo practitioners and small group practices – helping them grow their practices as a Master Mentor focusing on business development, while deepening their professional skills in transformational communication, hypnotic protocol and somatic interventions – the program I’ve developed just for working with expert advisors is called 7Figure Professional Mentoring
- An on-going mainstay of my practice for more than a decade has been delivering professional training programs to become a certified and licensed coach, facilitator, master facilitator or trainer in the MythoSelf® Process and/or Soma-Semantics® – the primary program I run leading to MythoSelf® Process and/or Soma-Semantics® certification and licensing for professionals is P4 | Patterns of Performance and Leadership
Each of the Practice Areas are fully integrated and aligned to extend their potential applications and overlapping advantages.
At the same time each ABTI | Princeton Practice Area has been designed to be fully self contained, and can be implemented independently.
Our Special Advantage: The MythoSelf® Process & Soma-Semantics®
The MythoSelf Process and Soma-Semantics are proprietary, transformational, elite performance improvement technologies using applied mythology based in advanced principals of cognitive science, exclusively designed by Dr. Joseph Riggio. MythoSelf Process and SomaSemantics coaching, facilitation, training and mentoring are unique to ABTI | Princeton, and available only through Dr. Riggio and our fully certified and licensed coaches, facilitators and trainers.
A Little Bit About Dr. Joseph Riggio …
Joseph is the Architect & Designer of the MythoSelf® Process and Soma-Semantics® and a remarkably talented advisor and coach to some of the most talented and powerful individuals in international business, athletics, entertainment, the arts, academia and politics. His ability to assist his clients in meeting these challenges on a personal and professional level that will frequently exceed the expectations of the clients themselves is legendary.
[See: Joseph Short Bio & CV for more information about Dr. Riggio]
When you’re ready reach out to Niki, my PA, and schedule a complimentary call with me.
If you’re a match for what I do, we’ll spend about thirty minutes discussing:
- the ins and outs of how I specifically do what I do – and how I’d specifically do it for you
- what it is you’d want from working with me, and
- how we can make that happen …
Regardless of where we wind up after it’s over the call is on me … no cost, no obligation … I want both of us to be free to say “YES” or “NO” without any sense of false commitment or strings attached.